Winners in the Innovation & Excellence in Urban Residential Fencing category of the 2022 Australian FENCING Awards were Fire Up Fencing.
The client for this Fire Up Fencing project wanted a modern like-for-like replacement of the existing fence. The fence needed to be a minimum of 1500mm high and have two pedestrian access gates.
The client also requested capitals for post tops which were to be powder coated to match the fence. The finished height of the project was laser levelled across the length of the job.
Products used in the project included:
- Waterproofed with acrylic bitumen 115x115mm cypress DAR posts
- 90x42mm LOSP design pine rails
- 185x42mm LOSP design pine baseboard
- Treated pine Windsor pickets
- Angelica post top capitals
- Custom made powder coated pedestrian gate frames